Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Mature Fashion: More on Role Styling


I mentioned the comfort of the boudoir fashion for my at home roles a couple of weeks ago. I am pleased to continue my satisfaction with this summers "fad".  I love the comfort while at the same time enjoy the little touch of arty glamour that comes with it. I also like the fact that I paid very little for this top; I found this never been worn pajama top  at a thrift store for $3.99.  It still had the tags on it and I have already worn in twice.  I also have serendipity because I already own black silky bottoms from another "boudoir" look.  I doubt I will wear the top after this season as outerwear, but I am almost certain to wear the outfit as pajamas this coming winter.

It is worthwhile reminding myself that trying out new ideas can be very rewarding.  This latest fad is very practical for me, and I actually like the very comfortable look.  It also helps to remind me that being comfortable does not have to mean I can only wear sweats or t-shirts. (actually,. the feel of this top is exactly the same as a comfortable sweat top).

I am still doing some container gardening which I hope to complete today.  I do have to get some more planting mix before I can finish.  Of course, I am wearing the hat to protect me from the sun while I am in it, and also to cover the "hat hair" when inside the store.  I hope to have the job completed after this last trip and planting the one remaining plant in its pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment